Some days it’s a quick breakfast or no breakfast. On those days I find it easiest to drink my breakfast. Much more portable if need be. This is something I came up with myself for days when I need something fast and filling. Most of these measurements are approximations (I usually just eye everything when I make it) and, of course, everything can be adjusted to your own personal needs and tastes.
- 1-2 very ripe bananas, depending on size
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 rounded tsps. chocolate powder
- 1-1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oatmeal (depending on how thick you want it)
- 1-1 1/2 cups of milk (I use whole milk. Again adjust depending on desired thickness of your shake.)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Throw everything in a blender, mix it up, and enjoy! That’s it. I usually start on the “puree” setting and then switch to “liquify” after the blender has been on for about 30 seconds. Then it’s just pour and go. Seriously, it’s that easy, and in these portions, you will definitely be full until lunch. And like I said, feel free to tweak this to your own personal needs. My version is by no means the healthiest version of this that could exist. So go ahead. Give it a try, see what you think, and then tweak away!